At Haldimand Physiotherapy Centre we are pleased to offer our clients full service orthotics prescription fitting and follow-up and an extensive choice of shoes and sandals supplied through the Orthotic Group.
Talk to us! We can customize an orthotic to help correct your specific foot and body imbalance. Our clinic has a wide variety of orthotics and orthotic shoes and sandals for children, adults, diabetics, skiers, skaters and golfers. We even have steel-toed work boots! To have a look at our complete line of orthotics, drop in to the clinic to see our brochure and display or check out The Orthotic Group’s website at www.theorthoticgroup.com.
- What do my feet have to do with it?
- What is compression hosiery?
- What are prescription orthotics?
- How do they help?
- How would I know I have a problem?
- What do I need to know before I book an appointment?
What are prescription orthotics?
- localized foot pain
- bunions, hammer toes
- arch/heel pain
- leg/knee pain
- hip or back pain
- Can a Registered Physiotherapist assess and fit your orthotics?
- How much coverage do you have?
- How often does your coverage renew?
By asking these questions ahead of time you will be prepared to book your appointment with Haldimand Physiotherapy Centre.