At Haldimand Physiotherapy Centre, we value creating a team environment that supports your personal and professional growth. We have a strong work family culture of fun, leadership, learning, helping others and supportive growth.
Our hometown clinic supports our staff through team building, learning sessions, mentorship, work flexibility and team communication. We have been around for almost 2 decades and we invest in our team and our community.
We are always looking to build our team and add to our roster of growing practitioners.
Want to join the team? Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check below for current openings
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Work in the beautiful town of Caledonia, situated on the Grand River. Only a short 15 minute commute from Hamilton, Ontario. We have a growing population and plenty of opportunities for housing, schools and recreational activities.
We are an established clinic of 20 years and have an excellent reputation with our local doctorsand community. Our modern facility houses our rehabilitation gym as well as 10 private treatment rooms allowing for separated spacing of clients and staff. We have a close knit team,many who have been with us for over a decade! We offer mentorship opportunities with several experienced Physiotherapists who have strong clinical skills and unique course training. We are a community focused clinic who loves to give back to our community in many ways through sponsorship, donations, charitable work, free education sessions and concussion screening.
What We Offer
- Signing bonus or money towards the McMaster Medical Acupuncture Course
- Start from hourly compensation and opportunity to progress to fee-split if desired
- Clinical Mentorship program – for new grads or clinicians
- looking to upgrade their skills and certifications
- Established caseload
- PTA Support staff available for delegation of tasks
- Regular support in building and maintaining your caseload
- $1,000 Education allowance per year
- Career related courses (approx. $2,000+/year) that help you build your skillset
- Paid subscription (approx. $200) to clinician education sites
- Vacation pay/time off for self-care, family/friends, travel
- Paid onboarding and training
- Company sponsored team dinners and outings
- No admin work. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
- Private assessment and treatment rooms
- No double booked treatment sessions
- An excellent and established reputation in our community as leaders in the field
Career Progression Options
- Focus on your clinical work and be a super-star therapist for your patients
- Diversify your clinical work and get involved in the business side of things
- Become a Clinic Director down the road
- Join us as a Partner down the road
Do You Have The Same Core Values
- EXCELLENCE: We strive for excellence and consistency in every aspect of our work. We provide products and services of exceptional quality that add value to our clients’ lives.
- TEAMWORK: We recognize the importance of our team. We are team players and team leaders. We focus on cooperation within our team and with our clients.
- FUN: We create an atmosphere of fun, happiness and gratitude within our team and with our clients.
Send your resume to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you.
Check back for more info!
Check back for more info!
We are always accepting applications for the following positions:
When a position opens up, we will contact you!